GENERAL CONDITIONS OF THE CONTRACT
On reserving an apartment with RR SERVICIOS RESIDENCIALES Y TURÍSTICOS S.L., henceforth REALRENT, you accept the following conditions.
1. PROVISIONS WITHIN THE CONTRACT
The price of the reservation includes the stay in the chosen accommodation for the chosen dates, including the charges of the provision of services such as of water, electricity and gas usage (when applicable), and the use and enjoyment of the communal areas and of all of the items and features included in the apartment as indicated in the description on our website www.realrent.co.uk.
The Wifi connection is a service offered freely by the company for quick usage that doesn´t required a large amount of data. This service was not taken into account for the price of your reservation. That is why, it will not be possible to make a claim in the case of any problems with speed or lack of connection.
The price of the reservation as stated in the contract is exempt from VAT if the reservation is made in-person, and if the reservation is made by a legal representative, the price of the contracted service will increase the VAT accordingly.
Other services may exist at an additional fee through the same website or through an authorized sales representative.
Bachelor(ette) parties, or parties of any kind are not allowed in our accommodation.
2. FORMALISING THE RESERVATION
To make the reservation the following details are needed:
- Personal details: name, address, DNI or passport number, phone number and email address.
- The type of accommodation and the arrival and departure dates.
- The number of people in the accommodation
3. PAYMENT METHOD
The standard payment method is as follows
- 1st payment: 30% upon the confirmation of the reservation. In the case of a reservation being made less than 7 days before the start of the stay, this payment will be 100% of the cost.
- 2nd payment: 70% 7 days before the arrival.
*Please consult the payment conditions for our Costa Teguise Beach apartments
The payments can be made by credit card, by deposit, or by bank transfer to the account: RR SERVICIOS RESIDENCIALES Y TURÍSTICOS S.L. ES66 3058 7024 1627 2010 2874 indicating the reservation number and sending a copy of the payment receipt to the company representative by fax +(34) 9184.108.40.206 or email: email@example.com
At no point will it be possible for you to enter the apartments if we are not able to successfully charge the payments (30% and 70%) of the reservation. Please note that if we are unable to process any payment, RealRent reserves the right to cancel your reservation.
- The payment method for non-refundable payments is as follows:
- You will be charged a single payment of the full price at the time of confirmation, payable by credit card only.
4. CANCELLATION CHARGE
A. For standard reservations, the following conditions apply:
Every cancellation must be carried out by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, explaining the reasons for the cancellation. The date of the cancellation determines the charges:
- No charges for reservations cancelled 15 days or more before the arrival date.
- A charge of 30% of the total cost is applied for cancellations beteen 14 and 7 days before the arrival date.
- A charge of 100% of the total cost is applied for cancellations 6 days or less before the arrival date or NO SHOW.
B. For Non Refundables reservations, cancellations and changes are not permitted:
Both the person responsible for the reservation and the occupants of the accommodation will take responsibility for any damages that could occur in the accommodation and for imperfections in general.
All kitchenware and utensils must be clean when leaving the apartment. If not, you will incur a charge of 20€.
REALRENT does not accept responsibility for the clients’ personal belongings left in the accommodation. Moreover, REALRENT reserves the right to change the reserved apartment for another with similar characteristics. In case of circumstances beyond their control, REALRENT can cancel the contract, reimbursing the total sum of money paid.
6. ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES
In general, arrivals are between 16.00 and 19.00 (For arrivals outside these times please check), and departures will be before 10.00 in the morning. Below are the timetables detailing any local variations:
- ALCOCEBRE - Real Rent Don Pedro: 16:00 until 24:00 every day except for Sundays when there is an additional fee of 20 euros
- ALCALA DE LA SELVA - Real Rent Vega de la Selva: 16:00 until 19:00 every day. From 19:00 to 21:00 there is an additional fee of 20 euros. No Arrivals after 21:00
- ALICANTE – Real Rent Puerto Mar: 16:00 to 19:00 every day. From 19:00 until 24:00 there’s an additional fee of 20 euros
- BENICASSIM - Real Rent Mirador de Plajetes: 16:00 to 19:00 every day. From 19:00 until 24:00 there’s an additional fee of 20 euros
- DENIA - Real Rent Mirador al Mar: 16:00 to 19:00 every day. From 19:00 until 24:00 there’s an additional fee of 20 euros
A deposit may be requested for your stay in the accommodation depending on the accommodation and the season, and this will be outlined during the reservation process. This charge will be used as a guarantee for the care and maintenance of the contracted property and the appliances and equipment in it, and it will be returned after staff have confirmed the good state of the apartment.
8. CONDITIONS OF USE
Maximum capacity: The client will respect the number of people allowed in the apartment. In case of failure to adhere to this, REALRENT reserves the right to cancel the contract immediately.
Pets are not allowed.
Communal rules: The client will adhere strictly to the rules of the complex, hygiene and public order, and the rules of the neighbourhood where applicable.
The contractual relationship is subject to the Courts of Valencia.
RR SERVICIOS RESIDENCIALES Y TURÍSTICOS reserves the right to change the General Conditions by publishing these changes in the "General Conditions" section of the website www.realrent.co.uk
CONDITIONS OF THE CONTRACT FOR TEMPORARY LEASE
CLAUSE 1: The Landlord (RR SERVICIOS RESIDENCIALES Y TURÍSTICOS, S.L.), yields in lease of the tenant (the client) the property to be formalized after the completed reservation has been made for the corresponding complex, and all contents of the property to be used as temporary accommodation.
CLAUSE 2: The agreement is contracted for the period of 16:00 on the start date indicated on the reservation, and 10:00 on the check-out date indicated on the reservation. The abandonment of the premises for any reason unknown to the landlord before the agreed date is not reason enough for a refund.
This contract is not subject to an extension of any kind, and therefore the tenant must remain in the property until the end of the contract period which has been previously indicated, and no longer. The failure to depart on the date indicated above will result in a penalty charge payable to the landlord by the tenant, of ONE HUNDRED EUROS (100€) per day until the departure actually takes place.
CLAUSE 3: The property is equipped with furnishings, utensils, and sufficient equipment to be rented immediately (all of which will be listed in the inventory which can be found in the property). The tenant is contracted to leave these items in the same condition as they were found, and to care for them with due respect so as to return the, at the end of the stay, in the same condition. If this agreement is breached the tenant is contracted to pay the amount necessary for the damages that have occurred. If it is proven that these damages are merely from everyday use, the charges will be removed. The landlord will have 7 working days from the departure date to verify the correct status of the property and furnishings contained therein, and to submit an invoice to charge the tenant for any proven damage which has occurred through misuse. In addition, the tenant agrees to pay any charges for damages which have occurred, within the maximum period of 10 calendar days after the invoice is issued by the landlord.
CAUSE 4: The tenant shall not in any way alter the configuration of the property or make any changes which would contribute to a decrease in the stability or security of the property.
CLAUSE 5: The tenant confirms that they have paid the total amount stated for their stay, including tax. The tenant accepts these contract conditions and all general terms and conditions posted on the website of the landlord by paying the total amount of the reservation.
CLAUSE 6: The costs of billing for electricity and water, not specifically set up, shall be paid by the tenant through the inclusion of these costs in the total price of temporary ownership of this property.
CLAUSE 7: All that is provided in this contract, in particular that which is not clearly stated, is to be taken as stated in the LAU an as set forth in the Civil Code, regarding the lease of residential properties.
CLAUSE 8: The tenant and the person responsible for the booking of the property are responsible for the actions of the occupants and must be aware that they are prohibited from:
- Introducing furniture into the property or performing any repairs, however small they may be, without written authorization from the owner or the building.
- Exceeding the maximum number of occupants of the property.
- Subletting, in whole or in part, the leased property.
- Bringing explosive or flammable materials into the property, or any other items that may cause damage or inconvenience to others in the property.
- Conducting any activity that goes against the standard code of conduct, hygiene and public order, or which disturbs the peace of other residents of the property. Especially loud noises between 8pm and 10am.
The trash should also be placed in the public waste containers by the tenant.
- Causing damage or mess in communal areas.
- If the building allows access to a communal swimming pool, it must be used responsibly, kept clean, and the opening times must be respected.
- Bringing pets into the property without the express, written authorization of the landlord.
- Hosting parties or events of any kind.
CLAUSE 9: Guests staying at REALRENT JARDINES DE VIVEROS have been prohibeted from using the communal swimming by the board of residents ran by Dolores Marqués from no.2 and Vincente Zaragoza from no.15 as it is an exclusive privilege for the permanent residents of the building.
CLAUSE 10: If you notice anything wrong at the point of check-in, please let us know. You can send us an email or leave a comment in the satisfaction survey. In case of any accident or serious incident we will let you know what to do.
CLAUSE 11: At the end of your stay please remember to:
- Empty the fridge and the rest of the apartment for hygiene reasons.
- Empty the bins and place the bags in the containers you will find on the street.
- Leave the keys on the table in the living area before leaving the apartment. Loss of keys carries an additional charge of €150.
- Remember, you must leave the apartment before 10 am.
CLAUSE 12: For any dispute that may arise as a result of the interpretation and enforcement of this contract, the parties, waiving any jurisdiction that may correspond to them, are subject to the decisions of the Courts and Tribunals of Valencia when it comes to all legal and extrajudicial expenses that may arise, including their right to an attorney and the fees for one. This will be at the expense of the party who breached the contract.
CLAUSE 13: The data collected as a result of this contractual relationship will be part of two separate automated files owned by RR SERVICIOS RESIDENCIALES Y TURÍSTICOS, S.L. which will be treated in strict compliance with the data protection legislation. This data will be used to manage the supply and procurement of services, as well as the sending of commercial communications about the products of REALRENT.
CLAUSE 14: The client may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancelation or opposition, by letter to the Departamento de Sistemas de REALRENT Calle Guardia Civil 30, Entresuelo 1, CP46020 Valencia (Spain), or by email to the address email@example.com .
FAILURE TO COMPLY
Failure to comply with any of the points in CLAUSE 11 of the contract for temporary lease, will result in a penalty of up to ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY EUROS (150€) which will be charged to your credit/debit card. Failure to comply with CLAUSE 8 will be considered as grounds for immediate termination of the contract.
Likewise the amount of any damage that the guests had produced in the facilities of the apartments will be charged to your credit / debit card.
I authorize REALRENT to bill me for this charge on the credit card that I provided when the reservation was made.
REALRENT will not be responsible for incidents or damages caused by misuse of the property, any facilities or their contents.
The translated version of the terms and conditions in English is a translation of courtesy and unofficial. In case of disagreement on the contents and interpretations of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, or in case of conflicts, ambiguities, contradictions or discrepancies between the Spanish version and the rest of the versions in other languages, the Spanish version will be the one that will be used in legal proceedings. This version in question is available on the following web page.